Monday, January 18, 2010

I want 10!

These were on WOOT! this morning for $38 dollars, including shipping! I can think of so many uses for them. Video modeling for social skills, multimedia projects, behavioral reminders, cool down scripts, the magnetic whiteboard could hold picture symbols, how about a video writing prompt. In a cooking class have the steps to a recipe in pictures, and the ingredients on the white board. As each one is used, erase it. Never mind 10, I want 100! But wait! How about as a way for students to respond to questions, the teacher writes the question, the student responds via video. A talking book? fluency support? language sampler? Who's buying!?
eileen
http://www.woot.com/ (January 18th only)
http://www.amazon.com/Audiovox-Electroncis-Homebase-DPF711K-Digital/dp/B0012M8RE6

3 comments:

  1. Very cool, Eileen. You find the neatest stuff and have the best ways to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you buy them? Did they arrive? My experience is that Woot.com is quick with their shipping. I'd love to hear how you end up using them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately I wasn't able to order them, but I am going to keep my eye out for them to drop a bit in price on amazon...

    ReplyDelete