Sunday, October 11, 2009

Red Sox

As FaceBook is blocked at my son's home, and I feel the need to digitally express myself, a short non-AT post.
Dear Boston Red Sox,
I am terribly disappointed in your performance, but am trying rationalize that you simply got beat by a better, more motivated team. I have gotten spoiled by two World Series titles since the turn of the century and should probably look at history to repeat itself and not expect another one til 2012 at the earliest. I am sure I will have forgiven you by spring training, but for now, GO PATRIOTS!
eileen

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Hope you aren't too bummed about the Sox not making to the World Series. I don't follow baseball, but Mom watched everything.

    To take your mind off the Yankees, hop on over to my blog. I left you an award.

    ReplyDelete